After receiving a payment from a customer, you will need to manually apply it to the invoice. Alternatively, if the payment is not for any particular invoice, you should follow this article for applying credit to a customer.
To apply payment to an invoice, please follow the steps below:
1. Select Billing from the top navigation bar, and choose Invoice List from the drop-down list.
2. Then, use the search box or Unpaid / Partially Paid tab to find the invoice.
3. From the invoice row, select the Options button, and then choose Edit Invoice from the drop-down list.
4. Next from the 'Edit Invoice' page, select the Add Payment tab.
5. Enter the details corresponding to the payment including the date, payment method, amount, transaction fees and transaction ID (if applicable) into the fields.
6. Finally, press the Add Payment button to complete the process.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our Support Team.