Refunding feature allows you to issue credits & refunds for payments made.
To perform a refund, please follow the steps below:
1. Select Billing from the top navigation bar, and choose Invoice List from the drop-down list.
2. Then, navigate to the invoice you wish to perform a refund for.
- Invoice Number
- Invoice To (Customer's name)
- Company (Customer's company name)
3. From the invoice row, select the Options button and then choose Edit Invoice from the drop-down list.
4. In the next page, select the Refund tab.
5. If multiple payments have been made for the invoice, select the payment you wish to issue a refund against.
6. Enter the amount to be refunded if a partial amount, otherwise leave blank to refund the entire payment value.
7. Choose the appropriate Refund Type.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Add to customer's credit balance
8. Finally, press the Refund button to perform the refund.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our Support Team.