To remove an account credit, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Select Customers from the top navigation bar, and choose Customer Summary from the drop-down list.
The Customer Summary provides a single place to quickly locate and manage all the customer 's data and services.
It contains an overview of the customer 's details, some quick billing and service statistics, quick links to all management actions as well as a list of all their vehicles, bookings, invoices, quotes and credits.
2. Then, use the search box to find your customer.
- customer ID
- customer's name
- customer's business name
3. Under the search box, press the Manage Credits tab.
4. On the 'Manage Credits' page, select the credit from the checklist. The system allows you to select multiple credits at once if you needed.
5. Finally, press the Remove Credit button.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our Support Team.