To find your invoices, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Select Billing from the top navigation bar, and choose Invoice List from the drop-down list.
This displays all your invoices in a single place and is categorised by status. You can navigate to each status by pressing its tab.
2. Use the search box to find the invoice you're looking for. You can use any of the following details:
- Invoice No
- Invoice To (Customer's Name)
- Company (Customer's Company Name)
By start typing any above information in the search box, the system predicts the rest of your query and presents you with the best results. Then, you can easily find and accept a suggestion from the list.
3. If you want to go back to the list view, press the orange Reset button.
- Customer Summary - this provides a single place to quickly locate and manage any customer account. All customer's data and services are available here.
- Edit Invoice - from here you can update the invoice information.
- View & Print - allows you to view and print the invoice.
- Download PDF - allows you to download the invoice as a PDF file.
- Email as PDF - by using this link, you can email the invoice to the customer.
- Delete Invoice - allows you to delete each individual invoice.
- Delete - allows you to delete invoice/s (individually or by group).
- Update Invoice Status - allows you to update invoice/s status (individually or by group) by navigating to each status tab.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our Support Team.