To find your bookings, please follow the simple steps below:
1. Select Bookings from the top navigation bar, and choose Booking List from the drop-down list.
This displays all your bookings in a single place and is categorised by status. You can navigate to each status by pressing its tab.
2. Use the search box to find the booking you're looking for. You can use any of the following details:
- Booking ID (BID)
- Name (Customer's Name)
- Company (Customer's Company Name)
- (Vehicle) Registration Number
By start typing any above information in the search box, the system predicts the rest of your query and presents you with the best results. Then, you can easily find and accept a suggestion from the list.
3. If you want to go back to the list view, press the orange Reset button.
- Customer Summary - this provides a single place to manage any individual customer's account. All customer's data and services are available here.
- Edit Booking - from here you can manage the booking. Including services: update the booking, edit the customer, edit the vehicle and reschedule the booking.
- 1 Click Invoice - this link allows you to automatically generate an invoice for the booking. This is the quickest way to create an invoice for a booking. This feature is not available on Pending status.
- View & Edit Invoice - if you've already created an invoice for the booking, you can view and update that through this link.
- Reschedule Booking - allows you to reschedule the booking (available only on Current Jobs tab).
- Confirm Booking - allows you to confirm the booking (available only on Pending tab).
- Delete Booking - from here you can delete bookings individually.
- Mass Action buttons - allow you to manage your bookings more efficiently by updating their status.
- Delete - this button allows you to delete booking/s (individually or by group).
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our Support Team.