To update your credit/debit card details, please follow the simple steps below:
Please bear in mind that only the primary account holder (manager/business owner) can manage account/s.
1. Select Setup from the top navigation bar and then choose My Accounts from the drop-down list.
This is the place where you can configure your account/s settings. Available Management Features are:
- Add New Account
- Update Account
- Activate Account
- Update credit or debit Card details
- Cancel Subscription
If you have multiple accounts, please select the one you want to activate from the Search field.
2. Next, press the Update your Card button.
Having done that, you'll be redirected to Update Card Details page.
3. Next, please press the UPDATE PAYMENT CARD button. By doing that, payment form pops up.
4. Then, complete the form by entering your new Card number, Expiry date and Card Verification Code (CVC) / Card Security Code (CSC).
We do not store your debit/credit card details. In fact, your card information never passes through our website - it is captured directly by our payment gateway provider, Stripe (https://stripe.com
5. Finally, press the Update Card Details button.
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Welcome to Garage Software Solutions(GSS)
All management features are located on the top...
Welcome to the GSS Knowledge Base! This article provides information about how to get the most out...
You can make online payment for your GSS subscription using your credit/debit card. You can provide...
The setup section provides a single place to quickly locate and manage all the software settings in...
Submitting a ticket is one of the ways that you can quickly get a hold of our Support Staff. Our...