To set up your business, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please select Setup from the top navigation bar, and then choose Business from its drop-down list.
Here is the place where you can configure your business settings such as the company information like Business Name, Business Type, Contact Information, etc.
2. First, enter your Business Name. Please make sure that you typed your business name/title correctly.
3. Then, choose a appropriate Business Type, e.g. if you're a DVSA authorised Vehicle Testing Station (VTS), please select MOT Test Centre and if you're car repair experts choose Garage or Workshop.
4. Upload your logo in the Business Logo field. If your business has a logo, you can upload it here; otherwise leave it blank. Your logo will be displayed on your invoices, quotes, purchase orders and Services Centre.
5. In the Business Number field, enter your business phone number.
6. Next, enter your Business Email address.
7. In Business Street Address, enter only your street address. It's normaly your first, or first and second line of address.
8. Then, in the Your Town/City field, enter the name of your town or city.
9. In Postcode, enter the postcode/zip code of your business.
10. Next, select Your Country from the drop-down list if it's not already selected.
11. In Pay To / Ship To, enter your complete business postal address here.
My Garage Ltd
12 Rose Road
London, W1T 1JY
Tel: 01234567891(If you like)
Tip: to insert a new line break, please just press the ENTER key.
12. In the next filed, please select Your Local Time from the drop-down list if it's not already selected.
13. If you have a business website, please enter the URL (e.g. www.mywebsite.com) in the Business Website field. Your URL will be displayed as a clickable link on your invoices, quotes, purchase orders and Service Centre.
14. Finally, once you’ve done so, proceed by pressing the Save Changes button.
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to Open a Support Ticket.