To add a new booking, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please select Bookings from the top navigation bar, and choose Add New Booking from its drop-down list.
2. First, Select your service from the checklist. The booking system allows you to select multiple services at once if you needed.
3. Then, Select your Preferred Date (month, year, and then day) from the Calendar.
4. Once you’ve done so, proceed by clicking on the Next Step button:
5. In the step 2, please click on your preferred booking time button. By doing that, it will automatically redirect you to the next and final step.
6. In the step 3, you have 2 choices:
- 6.1. Book for EXISTING customer
- 6.2. Book for NEW customer
Please select one and follow its instructions below:
6.1. Book for EXISTING customer
6.1.1. Use the search box to find your customer. You can search by customer name, company name or customer ID.
6.1.2. Then, Select the customer's Vehicle from Select Vehicle menu list.
6.1.3. Finally, press Book Now button to complete your booking.
6.2. Book for NEW customer
As you can see, there is just one mandatory filed which is customer's Full Name. It allows you to add a booking quickly and easily.
6.2.1. Enter the customer and vehicle information as much as you want.
6.2.2. Finally, press the Book Now button to complete your booking.
Having done that, the system will redirect you to Booking List page, where you can manage your bookings.
- Customer Summary - this provides a single place to manage any individual customer's account. All customer's data and services are available here.
- Edit Booking - from here you can manage the booking. Including services: update the booking, edit the customer, edit the vehicle and reschedule the booking.
- 1 Click Invoice - this link allows you to automatically generate an invoice for the booking. This is the quickest way to create an invoice for a booking. This feature is not available on Pending status.
- View & Edit Invoice - if you've already created an invoice for the booking, you can view and update that through this link.
- Reschedule Booking - allows you to reschedule the booking (available only on Current Jobs tab).
- Confirm Booking - allows you to confirm the booking (available only on Pending tab).
- Delete Booking - from here you can delete bookings individually.
- Mass Action buttons - allow you to manage your bookings more efficiently by updating their status.
- Delete - this button allows you to delete booking/s (individually or by group).
If you have any issues, please feel free to contact our Support Team.